INOXTORRES designs and manufactures formulation reactors for solutions such as coatings and intermediate products up to final injectable product, for a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
Description of our GMP formulation reactors
The GMP INOXTORRES preparation reactors are designed according to the specifications of our customers to meet the requirements of each product preparation process.
Our teams are oriented to provide a complete, fully automated solution that facilitates start-up and qualification tasks.
That is why our solutions are installed in benches of easy installation, which integrate all the necessary components for the control of the preparation process as well as the system of control and automation of the same. We also design and manufacture mobile systems for the preparation of small batches in robust and compact equipment that allows the mobility of the same by a preparation room maintaining the quality of the product.
The equipment is manufactured with high quality stainless steel, using orbital or TIG type welding methods. We can reach any internal finish that the client requires, from polished mirrors up to Ra <0.4μm until electropolished.
As for the qualification of the equipment, they are tested and validated according to strict quality protocols.
We work with any type of volume, whether small batches (5 – 20 liters), up to batches of 5,000 liters, guaranteeing at all times the correct mixing and preparation according to the process of our customers.
Our GMP formulation reactors offer numerous advantages
- 100% flexible design, depending on the needs of the end user
- High performance, optimizing energy consumption as well as preparation, cleaning and installation times.
- Components of well-known brands.
- List of pre-filled recipes · Easy integration with the rest of the plant components.
- A high quality equipment, with GMP design, and complying with all the regulations in force (PED 2014/68 / CE, CE Marking, ASME BPE, etc …)
Safety in our GMP formulation reactors
For Inoxtorres, the safety of both the personnel and the operation team and the process is a priority.
For that, the team has a series of specifications that guarantee total security:
- A complete instrumentation (safety valves, probes, pressure switches, etc.)
- Automatic agitation blocking system.
- Emergency stop placed in the control box.
- Minimization of clamp connections to avoid leaks.
- Control system warns of any problem with a visual and acoustic alarm.
Options and accessories
- Magnetic or mechanical stirring for viscous products
- Electro polished internal polishing
- Mounting on a fixed or mobile bench Loading systems for ingredients
- Gas bubbling Software validation Shirt / Half pipe / Valves with limit switches
- Sampling systems single use SCADA Control System
- Product transfer by pressure or by pumping
- Weighing systems Sterilizing filtration systems
PRODUCT RANGE “RMGMP Models *”: